Permanent makeup (PMU) often referred to as micro pigmentation is the revolutionary method of implanting hypoallergenic mineral pigments into the dermal layer of the skin.
Using an ultra-thin needle and pigment, the shape of the eyebrows, eyes or lips is enhanced. Natural, soft or intense: are all possible with micro pigmentation, no matter the skin type.
Here at Make Up Spot Micropigmentation is performed using the Tracie Giles Indelibliner Digital device. Tracie Giles is a leader in permanent cosmetics here in the UK and Globally with over 25 years of experience. The permanent makeup techniques carried out at Make Up Spot have been taught by Indelibliner PMU artists at Tracie Giles Clinic situated in Knightsbridge London.
The pigments penetrate the skin gently and efficiently, which makes the pigment last longer, Our pigments are made up of synthetic and organic formulas to ensure the safest and purest colour retention . Our Specialized needle formations can create crisp, natural hair strokes for an amazing result.
Permanent makeup allows you to subtly give features shape and definition to enhance natural beauty in both men and women.
PMU is also very suitable for people with allergies to regular makeup, contact lens wearers with sensitive eyes, people with glasses or people who are active in sports ... The possibilities are endless!
- Micropigmentation eyebrow procedures range from individual hair strokes for a very natural look to a shaded powder look, combination brow or ombre effect.
- Digital Brows are suitable for all skin types
- This virtually pain free technique takes approximately 3 hours from consultation to procedure and a top up appointment will be required with 4 - 6 weeks of the initial appointment.
- Depending on how well you skin retains the pigment usually a client shouldnt require a colour boost appointment for at least 6 - 12 months afterwards.
Nano Hairstrokes Brows
- This Semi Permanent procedure uses a nano needle to disperse pigment under the skin for the most natural hair stroking effect.
- Nano brows are suitable for all skin types
- This procedure looks the same as Microblading hair strokes but clients tend to opt for Nano Strokes over Microblading because it lasts longer and is more comfortable during the treatment.
- Nano- Stroke Brows require a colour boost to keep them looking perfect, you would look to have this done between 12 and 18 months after the initial 6 week top up.
- This is a permanent procedure which mimics the look of powder eye brow make up.
- This procedure is ideal specifically for oilier skin types when microblading is recommended.
- Ideal for cover ups
- The powder brow technique can be done as light as a brow tint or darker and glamorous for a made up look instagramable vibe.
Why Choose Microblading?
Microblading is a life changing eye brow technique that gives you perfectly, symmetrical eye brows by imitating hair strokes in your desired shape.
Say goodbye to the daily eyebrow drawing struggle that takes you 10 - 15 mins each morning, with Microblading you can wake up every morning with symmetrical and beautifully shaped eyebrows that look incredibly natural nobody will really know!
- A manual semi permanent make up procedure using a Microblade tool which gives the appearance of very natural hair strokes.
- Microblading is meant to replace individual hair strokes that are missing, not to fill in your eyebrows like powder or eyeshadow make up.
- Perfect for somebody that has thin patchy brows
- Suitable for normal and dry skin types, unfortunately oilier skin types are advised against microblading due to merging or pigment.
- Colour boosts are required every 8 - 12 months to maintain the perfect microblading look.
Why Choose Danni for Microblading and Digital Brows?
When it comes to performing a Microblading or Digital Brow procedure, the difference in skills, experience, and artistry between individuals could be very wide and so are the results and the cost of the procedure. Danni has accumulated over 10 years of artistry and eye brow skills having trained and worked alongside the most prestigious PMU Worldwide influencers and International Make Up Artists and Make Up Brands.
She is constantly attending training courses to advance her technique as well as keeping up to date with the latest brow trends. Danni is looking forward to training and attending International PMU Brow artist "Brow Daddy" UK Masterclass in April 2021 after obtaining a very limited place on his Worldwide tour.
Prices for DIGITAL BROWS
Ombre Brows - £275.00
Combre Brows - £275.00
Nano Strokes (Hair stroking using the machine method) - £275.00
Prices for Microblading
Microblading - £250.00
Blade n Shade - £250.00